NetVanta 3205 (3rd Gen) - Router - 1203870G1
A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and ADSL for applications requiring up to two T1s. The NetVanta 3205 includes one Ethernet LAN port, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, and Network Address Translation (NAT) as well to conceal private address.
Quality of Service (QoS)
NetVanta routers and switches offer Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing delay-sensitive, mission-critical traffic, such as Voice over IP (VoIP). These routers prioritize traffic using Low Latency, Weighted Fair, or Class-based Weighted Fair queuing. NetVanta platforms with an integrated switch also support 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) standards, using Weighted Round Robin and Strict Priority Queuing. In addition, to help monitor and troubleshoot VoIP issues, the NetVanta routers support Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM), which is a graphically-intuitive interface to track Mean Opinion Score (MOS), jitter, delay, and packet loss statistics.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rack-mountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Auto-ranging power (90-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz,6 watts)