Total Access 612 - T1 ATM (3rd Gen) - 4203612L1#ATM
The Total Access 612 (T1 ATM) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single T1 network interface, 12 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port, and 10/100Base-T IP router.
Fixed port Integrated Access Device
The Adtran Total Access 612 (4203612L1#ATM) is the 3rd generation gateway designed specifically for T1 ATM applications. The gateway provides a single T1 interface along with 12 FXS analog extensions, a V.35 serial port, and a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port. The Adtran 4203612L1#ATM is built for Voice over T1 applications and has ATM firmware built-in.
- Pre-configured with ATM (VoIP/VoATM) software
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration
- Supports AAL2 (voice) and AAL5 (data)
- On-board echo cancellation (G.168), PCM (G.711), and ADPCM (G.726) compression resources for packet applications
- MGCP, NCS, or ATM BLES CAS
- RTP/UDP/IP support
- Interoperability with leading Softswitch and feature server vendors
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces