- Ruggedized equipment design
- Provide complete protection against the line card failures occurring from induced voltages from AC power lines and lightening strikes and other difficult field conditions
- VF (Voice Frequency) specifications are in accordance with G.712, ITU-T recommendations to provide clear voice
- Ideal choice for long distance call / traffic termination operators, corporate and ISP customers, who wish to connect their fully digital networks to the PSTN, through the available analog dial-up PTT lines
- Available with an E1, 2Mbps interface or a fractional E1 interface (to even start service with less than 10 lines)
- Synchronization to different user selectable clock sources
- Ideal for long distance traffic termination
- Also used in conventional applications to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links
- Available with FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M customer interfaces
- Compliance to all the relevant ITU-T recommendations
- Modular, 3U high, compact construction provides easy maintenance
- Plug & Play - easy to install equipment
- Extensive set of alarms
- Available with easy to use Windows� based Graphical User Interface
- Remote Access through TCP/IP (for remote configuration and monitoring - available as an optional extra).
The VCL-CB E1 Channel Bank is used in applications to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links. Features include completeline protection against difficult field condition. The E1 channel bank interface to the analog PSTN (POTS*) lines have been ruggedized to provide complete protection against line card failures which occur from induced voltages from AC power lines and lightening strikes and difficult field conditions.
The VCL-CB- E1 Channel bank offers all types of analog interfaces including FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M interfaces, that may be required to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links.
E1 channel bank provides answer supervision feature when the called party answers, upon receiving an actual battery reversal of the PSTN analog line. Both, the line connect and disconnect functions are provided using the actual battery reversal function of the PSTN analog line (e.g. much like your coin pay-phones).
Available with FXO, FXS and E&M interfaces.