1148VX-DMT - 1179934F1
The ADTRAN 1148VX-DMT (Discrete MultiTone) compact sealed FTTN solution allows service providers to realize ultra-broadband speeds with their existing copper infrastructure, economically delivering 100 Mbps+ premium broadband services to the home using Vectored VDSL2. The 1148VX-DMT is ideally suited for ultra-broadband service delivery in difficult to serve locations.
Cost-Effectively Expand Broadband Footprint
Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet switching in the 1148VX Host units allows connecting up to four 1148VX nodes to create an FTTN system that scales to 192 ports in a single managed node. With an external VRM, up to eight 1148VX nodes (384-subscribers) can be supported in a single managed node, accommodating long-term growth and lowering initial circuit costs. This eliminates the need for complex binder management required by less capable 48-port only board-level vectoring solutions. Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) support enables the resilient connection of multiple nodes while minimizing aggregation port cost. The 1148VX is a future-proof solution with four 1/10GigE or GPON/10G PON uplinks ports. As demand grows, the system can be upgraded to 10G uplinks to deliver higher broadband speeds and enhance customer satisfaction. Integrated primary protection eliminates the need for extra equipment and provides the absolute smallest footprint for the 1148VX vectored VDSL2 system.
- Environmentally sealed, temperature hardened standalone Vectored VDSL2 FTTN solution enables rapid deployment of ultra-broadband services
- Built-in EoDMT link supports bonded copper uplinks to deliver ultra-broadband services in remote or rural locations
- Delivers 100 Mbps up to 3000 feet from the node using bonded VDSL2 with vectoring
- Provides silent operation and low profile construction abiding by strict residential zoning rules
- Supports IPTV video service
- Can be mounted on pole, pedestal, cross-box or remote terminal delivering ultra-low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Allows system scalability from 48 to 192 subscribers, with field upgradeable 192-port system-level vectoring
- Reduces installation cost via flexible powering options (span, AC, and DC powering)