NetVanta 832 - SHDSL EFM NTU - 1200718E1
The NetVanta 832 is a Carrier Ethernet Network Termination Unit (NTU) that terminates up to two e.SHDSL copper pairs. Four 10/100 Ethernet ports are provided for customer use. The NetVanta 832 is designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small- and medium-sized businesses, supporting bandwidth indoors of up to 30 Mbps. However, deployments using outside plant copper for extended distances will be closer to a 5 Mbps service offering. The NetVanta 832 is designed for LAN, WAN and MetroEthernet extension as well as supporting Voice over IP (VoIP) applications with voice, video, and data traffic.
Metro-Ethernet Forum (MEF) compliant, EFM bonded NTU designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small and medium-sized businesses Supports up to two 2-wire SHDSL loops.
- MEF Compliant as a UNI Type 1.2
- One integrated EIA-232 configuration port (DCE)
- One integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
- Two 2-wire eSHDSL loops
- WAN Protocol: IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) bonding
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Remote Management - CLI using Virtual Terminal, Telnet by way of Management VLAN
- Front panel LEDs
- Wall mounting hardware included