- HDTV over IP
- HD Video and Audio over IP networks
- Real-time HDTV transmission over DVB and broadband IP networks
- 4:2:2/4:2:0 Simulcast Capability
- Data Stream Protection with Advanced FEC/ARQ
- Non-Degrading 4:2:0 Concatenation Protection (SMPTE Draft RP2050-1 and EG 2050-2)
- Best-of-class broadcast-quality H.264 HP@L4 HD encoder/decoder
- VoIP Full Duplex Communication
- Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet Output with DVB-ASI or DVB-S/S2 Built-in Modulator (option)
- Standard and low latency modes
- Includes H.264 MP@L3 standard definition encoding
- Compact 1U High Chassis
- UL, CE, FCC, RoHS Certifications
The Fujitsu IP-9500 high performance encoder is field proven by global television networks to provide superior performance over a wide range of encoded data rates, making it highly suitable for applications ranging from low data rate 30Mbps in 4:2:2 format.
It is also highly suited to IP backhaul where a high degree of protection and fidelity is afforded to high value content. The IP-9500-s robust MPEG4 compression technology enables high value HD content to be carried within an existing SD channel. When combined with the optional built-in DVB-S2 modulator provides up to 70% bandwidth savings compared with older MPEG-2 systems.
The IP-9500 high performance encoder utilizes advanced Fujitsu technology to provide industry standard MPEG-4 AVC encoding for real-time transmission of HD/SD content at the highest bandwidth efficiency. Powerful error correction and retransmission technology protect the integrity over IP networks by preventing corruption and loss of data. The IP-9500 provides field proven superior performance and robustness making it perfectly suited for demanding fixed site operations.
IP-9500 provides flexible transmission options using 10T/100T/1G Ethernet for IP connectivity, DVB-ASI or DVB-S/S2 transports. With a low (280ms) encode-decode latency, IP-9500 is well suited for delay-sensitive live-event applications. Standard HD/SD-SDI and HDMI allow quick interconnects with HD/SD devices. A full-duplex VoIP intercom provides interactive communications between encoder and decoder locations.