Cyber Security Appliances
The BANDIT 3™ is an industrially hardened cyber security appliance with integrated router, firewall, terminal server, serial to IP converter, legacy protocol conversion, and VPN functionality. Ideally suited for electric, gas, oil and water utilities, AMI/AMR, transportation, green energy, and traffic control system applications, the BANDIT 3™ ensures system data and SCADA network connections directly to the Internet, Wide Area Network (WAN) security and/or Local Area Network (LAN) security, or commercial cellular data IP services.
The need for cyber security appliances is an urgent issue in industries where advanced automation and communications networks have mission-critical applications and high reliability is of paramount importance. These industries have mandated industry-specific requirements to ensure their data networking and cyber assets are reliable and secure. The BANDIT 3™ has the necessary features to comply with the most stringent WAN security requirements and more.
- Industrial hardened cyber security appliance
- IP Sec with DES, 3DES, and AES (256)
- Manageability (Monitoring and Configuration)
- Provides connectivity over any network (MPLS/Frame Relay or IP network to include Fiber, Ethernet, VSAT)
- Cellular connectivity option
- Up to 6 serial ports for legacy traffic support
- Alarm Ports
- Legacy protocol support - serial and IP conversion