OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module - VT - 1184515L4E
The ADTRAN OPTI-6100 delivers all the versatility and functionality that today's service providers need for cost-effective network expansion. The DS1 Tributary Module VT (1184515L4E) is a 28 port DS1 module, M13 mapped which multiplexes and demultiplexes the 28×VT1.5 of an STS-1 to/from 28×DS1 circuits.
OPTI-6100 is a high-performance OC-3/OC-12/OC-48 multiplexer
The feature set, small footprint, low cost, and diverse deployment options of the OPTI-6100 make it a powerful tool for optical delivery of DS1, DS3/EC-1 (STS-1 electrical interface), OC-3, OC-12, and Ethernet. It supports all of the maintenance and administration tools necessary for service providers to administer their networks efficiently. Its fully integrated design provides the management and redundancy features expected of carrier-class broadband multiplexers. The OPTI-6100 is the industry’s first OC-3/OC-12/OC-48 multiplexer to deliver a combination of DS1, DS3/EC-1s, Ethernet, OC-3 and OC-12 drops. ADTRAN provides the ability to utilize all of the bandwidth in an optical network interface for customer services without stranded bandwidth. Its compact design is significantly smaller than similar products and it delivers superior functionality at a fraction of the price.
- Equipment protection via redundant (1:1) modules
- STS-1 path protection and termination, performance monitoring, alarm surveillance, and provisioning
- M13 or GR-253 VT1.5-to-DS1 mapping
- AMI and B8ZS encoding
- ESF, SF, SLC96, and unframed framing formats
- Auto frame format sensing (ESF or SF only)
- Monitors DS1 for LCVs, LOS, LOF, AIS, CRC-6, RAI, and FE
- In-band and out-of-band (ESF-FDL) controlled loopbacks
- Timing can be supplied to or derived from the OMM (optical multiplexer modules)
- Hot swap capability
- Auto In-Service Timer
- Centrally managed by the System Controller Module (SCM; P/N 1184500L1E)