NetVanta 1238 - Fast Ethernet Ethernet Switch - 1702598G1
The NetVanta 1238 is a fully managed, Layer 3 Lite, 48-port Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Ethernet switching. Ideal for new installations and network upgrades, this switch is perfect for larger switching applications, interconnecting LAN devices, network segmentation, and protecting the organization with advanced security capabilities.
Layer 3 Lite Fast Ethernet Switches
The NetVanta® 1000 Series of managed, Layer 3 Lite, Ethernet switches is designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Local Area Network (LAN) switching. These scalable, full-featured business-class switches are perfect for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications. The switches use robust Quality of Service (QoS) features, protecting the organization with advanced security capabilities, and ease of management with an easy-to-use Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Low cost, fully managed, 48-port Layer 3 Lite Ethernet switch
- Standards-based for ease of interoperability
- Non-blocking switching capacity up to 23.6 Gbps
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- Class of Service (CoS) for prioritizing VoIP traffic
- 802.1D Spanning Tree and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree support
- Segment LAN with up to 255 VLANs (802.1Q tagged or port-based)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Robust security features to protect against unauthorized users: RADIUS, TACACS+, MAC-based port security
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Next Business Day Advanced Replacement