These products are typically used for stationary wireless data, voice and/or video connections between two locations. Distances are between a few miles/kilometers to 120 kilometers. In some applications, two links are put back to back for even longer distances. Frequencies are licensed or unlicensed. Unlicensed Backhaul can support IP, E1, T1, T3, OC-3 and STM-1 depending on the radio, distance and application. Licensed backhaul can reach higher rates above OC-3/STM-1. Backhaul uses more advanced technologies like OFDM, MIMIO, WiMAX and LTE for performance and reliability in open terrain. Some backhaul technologies are designed utilizing low cost WiFi technology and do not perform as well.
View our popular Backhaul Wireless Products:
- Cambium Networks Point to Point High Performance Radios Brochure
- Cambium Networks Point to Point High Performance Radios Information
- Airmux 200, 400 and 5000 Wireless Backhaul Website (IP & TDM)
- LibraPlus 5860 High Performance 5.8Ghz Brochure (IP)
- LibraPlus 5860 High Performance 5.8Ghz Data Sheet (IP)
- EX-s Series Gigabit Licensed 6-40Ghz Data Sheet (IP)
- ExtendAir Series Licensed 11-23Ghz Data Sheet (IP & TDM)
- ExploreAir Series Licensed 11-23Ghz Data Sheet (IP & TDM)
Pulse Supply has many more products and solutions than listed. Please call us for a free consultation.