Total Access 924e (2nd Gen) - IP Business Gateway - 4242924L1
The Total Access 924e multi-T1 IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall, and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem.
IP Business Gateways
ADTRAN® offers a wide variety of solutions for converged voice/data services. The Total Access® 900/900e Series of T1 and Multi-T1 IP Business Gateways are designed for carrier Ethernet and SIP/MGCP Voice over IP (VoIP) networks. These products feature all of the same robust routing and voice features of the widely deployed Total Access Integrated Access Devices (IADs), along with a host of new features and functions that enable cost-effective, reliable IP service delivery. These devices use the ADTRAN Operating System (AOS) to simplify management and administration. Multiple models offer flexibility for varied applications from PRI delivery and trunking services to Hosted IP PBX offerings.
The Total Access 900 Series offers a single T1 network interface, while the Total Access 900e Series offers up to four T1s. User interfaces include up to 24 FXS ports for analog voice delivery, an integrated DSX-1 port for PBX connectivity (T1 CAS or PRI), and one (two for 900e) 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface(s) for access to the Total Access 900/900e’s router or WAN access. The Total Access 900/900e Series can be coupled with a NetVanta® Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch to provide connectivity to a variety of network devices and personal computers, as well as to power IP phones and Wireless Access Points (WAPs).
- Carrier-class, cost-effective multi-T1/dual Ethernet IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 24 analog interfaces for legacy equipment
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry-leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Four T1 WAN interfaces/two Ethernet interfaces/24 FXS analog interfaces
- See System Options Tab for Alternate Configurations with part numbers for chassis with some number of FXS and some number of FXO interfaces for mixed-mode analog environments