- Available interface is FXS
- VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer uses PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling in accordance with ITU-T Q.931 recommendations
- VF (Voice Frequency) specifications are in accordance with G.712, ITU-T recommendations
- Ideal choice for corporate and ISP customers, who wish to connect their fully digital PRI ISDN networks to analog telephone sets
- Management System for monitoring and system configuration
- Compliance with all relevant ITU-T (CCITT recommendations
- 3U high, compact construction
- Extensive set of alarms
- Synchronization to different user selectable clock sources (User Selectable Priority Assignment)
- Available with E1, PRI ISDN 2Mbps interface or fractional E1, PRI ISDN interface.
The VCL-PRI (Primary Rate Interface) ISDN Multiplexer provides an efficient and cost-effective platform to convert 30, dial-up, analog voice circuits to a digital E1, PRI ISDN interface, as per ITU-T Q.931 recommendations.
VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer may be used to connect fully digital Corporate LANs and ISP Equipment and Networks with E1, PRI ISDN interfaces to analog PSTN circuits, or analog equipment.
The VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer bridges the gap between the analog and the digital E1 world by providing an intelligent interface to connect E1, PRI ISDN to 30 analog telephone sets. VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN ) Multiplexer is an ideal choice for Corporate and ISP customers who wish to connect their equipment with E1, PRI ISDN digital interfaces to analog telephone sets.
The VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN ) Multiplexer (TE) shall interface to the E1, PRI ISDN port of any Switch / Server / PBX (NT) using PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling as per ITU-T Rec. Q.931 to interconnect up to 30, analog interfaces to the E1, PRI ISDN port.
Alternately, the VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer can be configured as a NT to connect to Cisco VoIP etc (TE) equipment in order to provide 30 analog interface to it.