Total Access 5004 19-inch Chassis - 1187004F1
The Total Access 5004 delivers the performance, scalability, flexibility, redundancy, and serviceability typical of large central office platforms in a compact, 2 rack unit (RU), form-factor that is ideal for space-constrained cabinet retrofits and small remote terminals. The chassis supports a full range of services from the broad portfolio of Total Access 5000 access modules supporting services including IPTV, OTT, Carrier Ethernet, VoIP, and TDM.
The solution can be configured to be one or more of the following:
- The industry’s highest-capacity Fiber-to-the-Premises (FTTP) solution for VoIP, IPTV, and business Ethernet services — 32 GPON OLT or 96 point to point Ethernet ports in a 2RU form-factor.
- The industry’s highest-density 10G packet optical edge solution for aggregation and transport of high-bandwidth premium services — 32 10Gigabit Ethernet or OTN ports in 2RU form-factor.
- The industry’s most versatile Carrier Ethernet services delivery platform supporting MEF certified services over any access infrastructure, whether fiber-based access over DS3, GPON, Active Ethernet, or Ethernet over wavelength services (OTN, WDM) or copper-based access over DS1/E1, SHDSL, ADSL2+, or VDSL2.
- A highly versatile, ultra-low latency mobile backhaul solution simultaneously supporting large installation 10GE urban 4G-Advanced cell towers or Remote Radio Heads (RRH) over CPRI, OTN or WDM, and small or metrocell backhaul over GPON, Bonded SHDSL or Vectored VDSL2.
- A rapidly deployable Fiber-to-the-Node (FTTN) solution leveraging board-, system- and multi-system level VDSL2 vectoring for VoIP, IPTV, and business Ethernet delivery that will in turn fully transition to a full end to end GPON, Active Ethernet or Next-Gen PON FTTP solution as future services demand.
- Native Ethernet core
- Broadest support for FTTx, Packet Optical and Carrier Ethernet application
- Non-blocking service architecture
- Supports TDM, ATM and Ethernet network interfaces
- Copper and fiber transport and access
- Fully redundant, carrier-class design
- Digital and metallic test access
- Multiple network management capabilities including full FCAPS support
- Supported by ADTRAN AOE
- Full turn-key cabinet solutions