WAN Optimization Hardware Products
We offer products that provide bandwidth optimization for IP networks that communicate through routers. Since the IP bandwidth is usually smaller on Wide Area Network compared to the LAN where are all the devices such as computer, laptops and servers are connected together, some control and optimization is required between the Router and the Switch. WAN optimization hardware devices look at the IP traffic and determine what type of protocol or applications are being utilized to perform priority and optimization of the individual packets. This allows higher priority traffic like voice or video to be sent to the router first and limit traffic like email, IM or bit torrent.
Get Bandwidth Optimization with Exinda
Pulse recommends, supports and sells Exinda (GFI) products and solutions.
Exinda Unified Performance Management (UPM) Appliances provide the following features:
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your wide area network
- Unified Performance Management (UPM) solution delivers everything you need to manage your application performance and ensure the highest quality user experience
- A holistic approach to WAN Optimization. This hardware eliminates the communication barriers and contention of point solutions, by integrating visibility, control, and optimization, into a single, unified solution.
- Rich graphical view into your network
- Immediately detects and optimizes out of the box
- Solves the larger problem of trying to make existing equipment with specific functions become a WAN optimization hardware product like Cisco, Sonicwall, and others.
- Scalable appliances from small offices to large enterprises
Exinda Unified Performance Management Products from Pulse Supply
With network traffic growing exponentially, application performance and WAN optimization are two of the biggest IT challenges that organizations face. Until now, network managers and administrators lacked a comprehensive solution for monitoring and managing network resources and bandwidth while meeting user expectations for fast application response. Exinda revolutionizes the way organizations manage their network by offering affordable and easy to use an appliance that delivers visibility, control, and proper bandwidth optimization.
Exinda’s unified solution ensures a complete picture of WAN visibility, control, and optimization. Built on a single management platform, Exinda’s architecture seamlessly integrates all the components of WAN performance management into a single solution.
- 2060 Optimizer for small branch office - up to 20Mbps and 50 users
- 4061 Optimizer for medium to large branch offices - up to 250Mbps and 1000 users
- 6060 Optimizer for medium to headquarter offices and data centers - up to 1Gbps and 10,000 users
- 8060 Optimizer for headquarter offices and data centers - up to 5Gbps and 100,000 users
- 10060 Optimizer for headquarter offices and data centers - up to 10Gbps and 10 users