Ethernet Switch Products
These products create computer networks by connecting Ethernet devices such as computers, laptops, servers, appliances, etc. together. Ethernet Switches have copper, fiber, or SFP ports that are attached to a high-speed backplane for handling and separating large amounts of IP bandwidth from 100Mbps to 400Gbps. They typically operate at Layer 2 of the ISO models, but some higher-end models operate at Layer 3 (routing) and 4 (transport). Core Switches are primarily used by Enterprise Business and Data Centers. Edge Switches are used by individual small to medium size businesses and organizations.
Pulse Supply recommends, supports, and sells Arista Network Core Switches.
Arista Network Ethernet Core Switches provide the following features:
- High Performance, Low Latency Switches
- Universal Spine and Leaf
- High Density/Speed Switching and Routing
- QoS Fabric Fairness
- Up to 230Tbps Performance
- Up to 288 400G Interfaces
- Up to 432 100G Interfaces
- Up to 2304 10/25 or 50G Interfaces
- Up to 48 Bpps Throughput
- Cloud Networking & Scalability
- Cognitive Campus Switches
- Hybrid Cloud
Pulse recommends, supports, and sells Adtran Netvanta Edge Switches.
Netvanta Ethernet Switches provide the following features:
- Affordable platforms with flexible product options make it easy to find a quality solution to meet your specific network needs
- Port counts from four to 48-ports and up to Gigabit speeds to accommodate your network’s most bandwidth-intensive applications
- Robust QoS, Class of Service features, and PoE make it easy to transition your network to accommodate VoIP applications
- Integrated wireless access controller for management of Wireless Access Points; available on some models
- Industry-leading 10 Year North American Warranty
- No need to relearn programming for Cisco© trained personnel
- An intuitive web-based graphical interface
- Standard and 7x24 Support contracts
ADTRAN provides a full line of powerful, business-class Ethernet switching solutions for all your network needs. Perfect for SMB and multi-site enterprise networks, NetVanta Ethernet Switches address today’s highest networking priorities from bandwidth expansion and VoIP migration, to network security and wireless LANs. Choose from managed Fast Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet product lines. Our ethernet switches are differentiated by their security, ease-of-use, and management features like MAC-based port security, web-based GUI with configuration wizards, and cable diagnostics.
Pulse Supply has many more products and solutions than listed. Please call us for a free consultation.