8110-48P - Gigabit Ethernet Switch - 17108148PF2
The ADTRAN 8110 Series of enterprise-class, fully managed Gigabit POE+ switches are the best switches for Voice over IP (VoIP). They are purpose-built for enterprises looking to upgrade their networks with high-performance, reliable, scalable and easy to- manage switching solutions. SDX 8110 Series switches offer advanced multi-layer switching, high-bandwidth capabilities, voice-aware features, and the right functionality to enable scaling from small business to enterprise-sized networks. Best VoIP Switch, Period. The ADTRAN 8110 Series of Gigabit switches are the best switches for VoIP, delivering high voice fidelity, faster VoIP deployment, ease of management, and maximum network uptime.
ADTRAN 8110 Series Gigabit switches offer a variety of data security features including Denial of Service (DoS) protection, MAC-based port security, 802.1x port authentication, multilevel user passwords, Secure Shell (SSH), ARP Inspection and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encrypted user login. Additionally, these switches support Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) for authentication with RADIUS and TACACS+.
The ADTRAN Mosaic Switch Engine offers both a CLI and an intuitive Web-based GUI. To automate setup and configuration, SDX 8110 switches enable DHCP out of the box that provides the ability to discover and provision the switch configuration. Tools such as network forensics, cable, and SFP diagnostics simplify troubleshooting. ADTRAN 8110 switches can be remotely managed by the ADTRAN n-Command® MSP platform. ADTRAN n-Command offers the ability to discover devices, make mass configuration changes or firmware upgrades, backup/restore configurations, and generate inventory reports for asset management. ADTRAN n-Command MSP also offers VoIP VQM and reporting, as well as an industry-leading, easy-to-use, GUI.
- 8, 24, or 48 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Up to four SFP+ ports with support for 10 Gbps
- RJ-45 console port and micro USB port for management
- Non-blocking Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capacity up to 176 Gbps
- Fully managed (Web GUI, CLI, SNMP, JSON-RPC)
- Industry-standard CLI and config 802.3at (POE+), 802.3af (PoE) and Legacy PoE
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Mosaic Switch
- Engine for enterprise Ethernet switching
- Supports 802.1q VLANs and trunking, STP, IGMP
- Advanced smart switching features (ACLs, L2/L3/L4 DiffServ, QoS policies,
- LACP link aggregation, broadcast control, denial of service protection)
- Faster VoIP deployments with VoIP
- VLAN and discovery
- Port queue-level policing and shaping