Total Access 1200F - Rackmount Ethernet Aggregation Unit - 1179660L1
The Total Access 1200F is a 1U high rackmount Ethernet aggregation unit. It serves up to four Total Access 1248 Mini-DSLAMs or 1148 OSP DSLAMs, logically combining them into a single, high-bandwidth Ethernet/ IP DSLAM. The Total Access 1200F provides high-bandwidth uplinks, Ethernet aggregation functions, fiber, and copper system interconnects, and video-enabling functions like Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) proxy for multicast replication. Additionally, it provides an array of security features needed to enable and protect triple-play service delivery through Total Access 1248 or Total Access 1148 DSLAMs. Carriers can deploy Total Access 1248 or 1148 IMA-fed DSLAMs today and then migrate to triple-play service delivery with the simple addition of the Total Access 1200F.
Enclosed, secure and redundancy
A single unit will support up to four Total Access 1248 or 1148 DSLAMs for a total subscriber density of up to 192 ports. Dual Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) network uplinks are provided to interface the core switch-router via two Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) slots. Four SFP slots are available for subtending Total Access 1248/1148 DSLAMs. Access technologies supported include ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2, through appropriate Total Access 1248/1148 DSLAMs.
The Total Access 1200F and associated Total Access 1248/1148 DSLAMs are managed as a single unit either through a local interface on the Total Access 1200F or remotely through Telnet or SNMP. The Total Access 1200F is fully supported by the Total Access Element Management System (EMS), with remote management communication accomplished through SNMP. ADTRAN’s Total Access EMS provides comprehensive management for ADTRAN’s complete DSLAM product line.
- 19” or 23” rack-mountable
- Dual Optical or Copper GigE Network feeds via SFP Modules
- Networks with Total Access 1248 or Total Access 1148 DSLAMs for fiber deployment
- 6 Gbps switching capacity
- Easily configurable for both electrical and optical expansion interfaces
- Priority Queuing (802.1p)
- 801.q-in-q VLAN tagging (802.1ad)
- Integrated security support (blocks direct port-to-port traffic) Replication of multicast traffic
- Local -48 VDC powered
- Remotely provisioned and managed through TL1, Telnet, SNMP, or Total Access EMS; saves truck dispatch cost
- Industry-leading, 10-year warranty