Pulse is a trusted source and supplier to Power, Gas and Water Utilities.
Comprehensive Technology Solutions
Pulse works with dozens of partners to supply the leading solutions for SCADA, Teleprotection, Security, TDM-over-IP, Wireless, Cellular, SONET/SDH and fiber optics.
We act as a single-source supplier that can address all of our customers’ IT needs. We work with all of the industry’s named brands, and also seek out unique telecom and connectivity solutions that other suppliers do not carry. As a result, Pulse delivers comprehensive solutions that are tailored to meet our customers’ needs, and provide a genuine return on investment.
Unparalleled Industry Expertise
Our nationwide team with global reach provides an array of services that address: network design, network analysis, systems integration, product distribution, installation and maintenance contracts.
We act as a trusted source and seamless extension of each customer’s IT departments. Our consultative approach involves a unique and extensive needs assessment program. Our products and services are carefully selected to complement one another.
The Pulse value proposition is not solely based on addressing IT requirements, but also on understanding our customers’ business objectives. We’ve built our reputation by creating lasting relationships with our customers.
Value and Return on Investment
Our ability to deliver advanced technical knowledge results in cost savings for our clients. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce expenses, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Successful Track Record:
Pulse has helped hundreds of Utility Service Providers integrate TDM, VoIP and wireless solutions in a manner that substantially impacts their bottom line and improves security.
Download our Power and Utilities brochure.
Contact Pulse for a free initial consultation to determine where we can help you.
Read some popular articles and documents related to Utilities:
- Cyber Security for Power utilities - A defense primer for the operational network
- Operational Core Network using Carrier Grade Ethernet for Transmission and Distribution power utilities
- Solutions for Power Utility Communications - Service Assured Networks
- Solutions for Oil and Gas Utilities - Service Assured Networking
- Utility Electronic Security Perimiter and Systems Security Management- NERC CIP 005/007 requirements
- Substation Communication Solutions - Application brochure
- Teleprotection Connectivity for Differential and Distance Relays- Application Brochure
- Teleprotection over Carrier IP Networks for Utilities